miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2019

WOULD YOU RATHER...? Level II

  • Would you rather be able to speak English like a native English speaker, or speak 12 other languages at elementary level?

  • Would you rather spend a month in prison or a year alone on a desert island?

  • Would you rather walk to work naked or eat a sheep’s eye ball?

  • Would you rather be the world’s best singer or the world’s best dancer?

  • Would you rather be able to fly or make yourself invisible?
Some Tips

  • I would … / I’d …
  • I wouldn’t …
  • Would you … ?
  • You would have to …
  • You would be able to … / You could
  • Second conditional structures (e.g. If I had enough books, I would choose a desert island.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.